Magnets II is one of our fully sold-out ventures situated at Vellappally village in Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District. It is an authorised Gram Panchayat Layout enjoying an ideal position between Bhongiri and Yadagirigutta and is only six km from the main temple shrine. Yadagirigutta is an area experiencing accelerated development owing to the establishment of the temple by the Telangana government. The government proposes an extension of the Metro railway line till Yadagirigutta to ensure seamless connectivity across Hyderabad.
- Located on the NH-202 (Warangal Highway).
- Near the 12-Tracks Outer Ring Road.
- 160 acres of NIMS Medical university.
- Near the Raheja Mindspace IT Park.
- Proximity to Infosys.
- Proximity to the Singapore Township.
- Proposed CCMB (Govt of India).
- Proposed M.N.J Cancer Hospital.
- APIIC Industrial Green Park of over 2000 Acres.
- Proposed electronics and Hardware SEZs in Gudur.